Do you want to do a training course for your career but need financial help to cover costs?
The Jawoyn Association is assisting Dynamic Learning Services as it works with the Australian Government to provide scholarship funding to eligible persons in regional areas in Alice Springs and NT Outback, including Katherine.
Eligible persons can access up to $5,000 per year of Study Assistance as well as up to $3,000 for a 20-day internship/work placement as part of the qualification.
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program for Young Australians is an Australian Commonwealth Government Initiative represented by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Dynamic Learning Services (DLS) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering qualifications to the region that meet the skills occupation list required for this scholarship.
It’s offering the following qualifications to eligible students:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
If you are interested in applying, please refer to the eligibility criteria and contact DLS for more information.
- Aged 15-24 years; or Recently exited from the Australian Defence Force (no age restriction)
- Living in the nominated region
- Have applied or are intending to apply for a Cert III to Advanced Diploma level qualification
In addition to the above, special consideration is taken for those who are:
- Culturally or linguistically disadvantaged
- Not in full-time work
Applications close 24 July 2020